You can sign up through the following steps:
1. Go to the following link: https://frcs.sfda.gov.sa
2. Click on “create a new account”
3. Set up a user name and a password.
4. Select the type of establishment.
5. Fill out the registration form and click on “submit”.
6. A message will be sent to your email containing an activation code.
7. After your account is activated, you can complete your registration.
8. Submit the form.
What are the documents required to be available when you register in the system?admin2022-09-16T14:14:46+00:00
Once registration is completed, a request to confirm registration will be sent to the applicant via email. The SFDA decision regarding the application will be emailed to the applicant and it shall take the following responses:
• Accepted: your request has been accepted.
• Incomplete: the applicant is requested to complete the missing information within a week to avoid cancellation.
• Rejected: your request has been rejected because it contains false information or because of non-compliance.
Is it possible for me to use SFDA logo or my right to sign up for the registration system as a means to promote a product?admin2022-09-16T14:15:37+00:00
It is necessary for the following reasons:
• Provides a database for all importers, establishments, and products.
• Enables you to process your work easily and quickly.
• Improves communication between SFDA and importers as well as food establishment.